Job Title: MES Junior Validation Engineer – Cork based role – ID937
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are looking to hire a MES Junior Validation Engineer to join our Managed Service site in Cork.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Zenith Technologies are looking to hire a MES Junior Validation Engineer to join our Managed Service site in Cork. The successful candidate will be responsible for on-going compliance support and Computer System Validation of the MES system in a large multi-national Biotech manufacturing facility in Cork.
The MES System supports Electronic Batch Records, Weigh and Dispense and electronic logbooks for the tracking of equipment used at the Manufacturing site.
S/he will need to have experience of Compliance / Computer System Validation. Experience of supporting IT applications is desirable.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of technical writing in a regulated environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Good knowledge of cGMP required to understand the quality systems on site
- Self-Motivated. Take initiative to identify and drive improvements
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Experience of requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing, custom off the shelf (COTS) implementations and validation deliverables is a plus
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
• Modify and Review existing CSV & Compliance documentation that are part of the MES Validation Package for the expansion of the MES project into a new building
• Implement system design changes in accordance with company Quality Standards and Practices
• Perform testing, validation and implementation activities for system upgrades.
• Resolve system problems using data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Work directly with other MES validation engineers, System Administrators/Subject Matter Experts and Quality Assurance Representatives ensuring ongoing compliance with company Quality Standards and Practices
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – ID937 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jillian Barry in confidence +353 21 4370279. You can also link in https://ie.linkedin.com/in/jillianbarry1
Your Search is over!