Job Title: Field Engineer (Serialization)
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Zenith Technologies is a world leading provider of products and services to the Life Science industry. We are focused on improving our customers’ performance across the manufacturing enterprise through the application of innovative technologies. Zenith Technologies is embedded in numerous world leading Life Science multinational companies where we continue to deliver superior solutions.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
Field Engineer (Serialization) – JOXXX – Pennsylvania – Join ZT US!
Zenith Technologies is looking to hire a Field Engineer (Serialization) to join our growing Serialization Business Unit. Zenith Technologies is involved in a Serialization Roll-out Program Across North America headquartered out of our Blue Bell, PA office. The role includes working on specific projects within a project team to integrate and implement a vendor specific serialization platform as part of the start-up, FAT and SAT support efforts at both OEM’s and customer sites.
Location of Position: Blue Bell, PA – (Remote)
Start Date: February 6, 2017
Position Title: Field Engineer (Serialization)
Reason for request: New role within growing Global Serialization Unit
Platform(s)/ System: SEA Vision Serialization Software Solutions
Size of Project: Growing Global Serialization Unit
Years’ Experience Required: Minimum 3 years Field Engineering Experience deploying serialization platforms
Language required: English language essential
Business Unit & Location
SEA Vision, Pennsylvania, USA
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree required. Preferably in, Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years Field Engineering Experience deploying serialization platforms
- Proven track record implementing a wide range of non-serialized and serialized projects.
- Experience setting up and training vision tools (i.e. OCV, OCR, Blister, Skew, Color, DM, etc.
- Experience integrating Item level serialization packaging line solutions
- Experience integrating track and trace (Item & Aggregation) packaging line solutions
- Knowledge and experience working with OEM packaging equipment (labelers, cartoners, case packers and palletizers).
- Experience managing and supporting the execution of validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Familiar with PLC programming
- Knowledge on computerized systems with data collection software (Database), network communications protocols, etc.
- Knowledge and experience integrating to ERP and MES Systems
- Experience working across multiple functional disciplines
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with customers, OEM’s, cross-functional business groups and Senior Management.
- Strong presentation skills to customers and C-level management.
- Proficient using Outlook, SharePoint, MS Office, Time Tracking, Skype, WebEx, etc.
- Familiar with regulated industry, CGMP, GAMP, 21CFR Part 11 and industry best practices a plus
- Travel up to 70%*Further details will be provided to shortlisted applicants
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the USA or qualify for work authorization via the Zenith E-2 Treaty Investor Visa (Irish National)
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – JOXXX – to Carlos.Machado@zenithtechnologies.com